Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6 months

So yeah I know, it has been a month since I have posted anything on here. Well, we are busy people! I just really want to keep up with the monthly post on Tucker so I can look back at it later so I at least have to do that!

Anyways, can you believe that my little money is already 6 months old???!! Well I for one can not! I know I am going to blink my eyes and it is going to be his first birthday party. I am depressed just thinking about it.

But none the less, eventhough I hate to see my little man growing so fast, it is also really fun to see how he changes daily and learns new things.

Isnt this the sweetest thing you have ever seen!!



We had our 6 month check up last week and unfortunately Daddy is so busy at work he could not go with us so it was the first Dr. appt that I had to take him by myself. I hate seeing him get his shots and this time was no exception. After that appointment, he had his first round of being sick also. It was so awful. I was up with him all night literally rocking him all night long. He had a combination of fever from the shots, a cold with a stuffy nose, and the beginnings of teething. We survived it though and after a day home with him he was doing much better.


He weighed 19lbs and was 27 inches long at his appointment. He is in the 70-75th percentile on everything. He got an A+ checkup and was given the ok by Dr. Chris to move up the the 2nd stage of baby foods. We are pretty excited about this because there are many more options on food in that stage other than carrots, sqaush, sweet potatoes, and green beans. More colors other than orange! YAY!! He has also been introduced to the little puffs and baby mum mums which he loves! We have tried a sippy cup a couple of times as Dr. Chris would like us to start weening him to the sippy cup in the next couple months and I dont know how well that will go as so far we have had no success with the sippy cup. We will keep trying though!

He is officially sitting on his own now although he will fall over sometimes but he is doing much better sitting on his own and I don't doubt he will be crawling by the time I post the next months post. He is rolling like crazy and really trying to move around.

He has been sleeping in his own crib for a couple of weeks now. It is just so much more comfortable for him. He goes to bed around 830-9 and sleeps actually until 7:30 or 8 in the morning. He is the best little sleeper I could have asked for.

He is now growing into his 9 mo size clothes. He talks a blue streak and is still the happiest little thing. He is really getting into playing with his toys and a very observant baby. He loves doing anything outside even if it is just sitting outside. We have been to many softball and baseball games already this summer and he will just sit in his stroller and watch the whole game.

He loves dogs and gets so excited when he see's any dog. He loves our little dog Roxy and dies over her sitting beside him. He will grab her and try to pet her (we will have to work on being gentle with her) but it is so sweet. I know they will be the best of friends!



I LOVE this face!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment