Wednesday, August 3, 2011

8 months

Yes, so clearly 7 months is missing here! I will just show you a 7 month picture and then move on!



Ok, so I am a super depressed Mommy right now. My sweet little tiny baby, is not a big 8 month old boy!! He is so fun and I can not imagine my life without him. Eventhough it is sad to see him growing so fast, I love seeing him learn new things.



He is wearing 9 month size clothes but he is SO LONG!! He is definitely going to be tall like his Daddy! He is still sleeping fantasticly. He goes to bed about 8-8:30 and sleeps until 7am on the dot! As far as what he eats, he eats breakfast (cereal mixed with fruit and a 4oz bottle), lunch (fruit and a veggie and a 4 oz bottle), a snack around 3pm of either yogurt or a baby snack with juice, and then dinner when we eat dinner (veggie and fruit and 4oz bottle). Then before bed he gets a 6-7 oz bottle and thats it for the day. He is on such a good schedule. He has tried a few table foods but we dont give him a whole lot off of our plates yet because I dont want him to get used to that. He has had cooked carrots, sqaush, mashed potatoes, and he loves bread!! It will definitely keep him entertained sucking on a piece of bread at a restaurant. (Especially Olive Garden bread!)



I would say he probably weighs around 20 lbs right now, my big little boy. And within the last couple of weeks (so during 7 months), he has finally mastered crawling. He is into EVERYTHING and hates to sit still. Anything he shouldn't have, of course he wants. And his favorite toy is an empty water bottle, go figure!!



He has just recently gotten to where he is SUPER attached to him mommy! If he can't see me or I walk out of the room, he will fuss. Im not quite sure what we will do about that but I think it is just a stage he is going through. He is not shy and will let anyone hold him and I know I say this so much but he is just the best baby!! We can take him anywhere and he is such a good traveler! We have always just toted him with us wherever we go and he is just use to it.



He is saying BaBa and Da-Da which thrills his daddy to death! He loves playing with Daddy for sure. He loves puppies and kids and gets so excited around both of them! He also loves being outside and riding in his stroller, he would ride for hours in a stroller and just taking everything in, which makes for a GREAT shopping buddy!!



I can not believe I will be planning a 1st birthday party before I know it. Until then, I will cherish every day with my 8 month old little guy!!



And by the way, trying to get an 8mo old to sit STILL for a picture is near impossible!! We have NO good 8 month picture, but oh well! I will look back and laugh thinking about me trying to take this picture and my sleepy little wild child not a happy camper! haha










And just to prove how terrible it was to sit still and smile:



Maybe we will try for a better 8 month picture tonight!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment